The First to Offer the ROV Pilot Technician Training in the Philippines
Working in the field of remotely operated vehicle (ROV) is both exciting and rewarding thus, many people especially those in a related industry are training or retraining in ROV. In fact, there are many ROV training providers all over the world available for anyone who wants to skill up and step up their ROV career.
Here in the Philippines, Subnet Services prides to be the first to offer the ROV Pilot Technician training course. Anyone who finishes this course and pursues the path of an ROV Pilot Technician will be regarded as a highly respected, highly paid, and highly qualified personnel to work on any salvage, oilfield, or scientific project worldwide.
Benefits of Being an ROV Pilot Technician
Aside from the prestige that the ROV career offers, ROV Pilot Technicians will get to travel a lot because oilfields are located all over the world such as the USA, Canada, Mexico, Russia, UK, Norway, Middle East, Asia, Africa, and Australasia. Like many other offshore workers, ROV Pilot Technicians will even receive a good leave to spend more time with their loved ones than many of those working in a 9 to 5 job. They will also earn a superb living for themselves and their families and enjoy the life that they only used to dream of.
ROV Training at Subnet Services
As a member of the International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA), Subnet Services offers the IMCA syllabus for all our ROV Pilot Technician courses. We also use quality instructors with many years of experience to deliver industry standard recognised training to all our ROV students.
Interested to know more about our ROV training program? Here are the reasons why ROV training is more rewarding at Subnet Services.
- We deliver full competency certification, not just attendance certification
- We have a total of seven ROV training courses for you to choose from
- For some courses, we offer e-learning prior to actual training
- We have an ideal ROV training location all year-round
- We give students the maximum hands on flying time as we have 3 ROV vehicles on site
- We allow our students to build their own mock ROV (for Electronics courses)
- We have hands-on underwater manipulator, sonar, high voltage, and fiber optics training
- We offer a package of practical exercises including pipeline survey, anodes, valve work, simulated oil rig structure inspections, bracing node, xmas tree, sonar work, video inspection techniques, ship wrecks, and manipulator tasks
- We issue IMCA ROV log books
- We have on-site basic offshore safety induction and emergency training (BOSIET)
- Oil and Gas UK (OGUK), formerly known as the UK Offshore Operators Association (UKOOA), medical is also available
- We offer all-in airport-site-airport transportation
Meanwhile, here are the ROV training courses that we currently offer. Click on the course title to know more about each course.
- Commercial Oilfield ROV Pilot Technician Premium-S (ROV04S)
A seven-week course for new entrants to the ROV industry who have no electronic technical certification and wish to offer a broader range of skills to employers
- Commercial Oilfield ROV Pilot Technician Premium-E (ROV04E)
A six-week training with home study and a premier entry level ROV course for new entrants to the ROV industry who have no electronic technical certification
- Commercial Oilfield ROV Pilot Technician Standard-S (ROV05S)
A four-week course for new entrants to the ROV industry who already have a technical certification such as electronics, electrical, mechanical, or fiber optics including technicians wishing to become ROV Pilot Technicians
- Commercial Oilfield ROV Pilot Technician Standard-E (ROV05E)
A three-week training with home study for new entrants to the ROV industry who already have a technical certification such as electronics, electrical, mechanical, or fiber optics
- Electronics and Fiber Optics for ROV Pilot Technicians (ROV1005CFOT)
A two-week course that covers theory and practical hands-on bench work and delivers competences relating to ROV electronics
- High Voltage and Fiber Optics for ROV Pilot Technicians (SN/R04/001CFOT)
A one-week training for those personnel in the ROV industry who are not yet competent in high voltage, fiber optics, and their relationship with ROV operations
- ROV Supervisor Course (ROV01)
A one-week course for delegates who are already working in the ROV industry and are getting close to wanting to offer supervisory skills
For more information about our training school and other courses, fill in the form and submit your enquiry. Our Customer Sales Team will be in touch to assist you: