The Only FOA Approved School in Metro Manila
Before you book any fiber optic training, you must take into account the training school that you will be enrolling in. Is it approved by the Fiber Optic Association (FOA) and recognised worldwide? Are you sure that your certificate will be your ticket to a better life and future? Or is it just a paper that will get you nowhere?
To make sure that you will decide wisely, you have to choose a school approved by FOA, as it is the international professional society of fiber optics. FOA is chartered to promote professionalism in fiber optics through education, certification, and standards. It has developed curriculum guidelines for training course approval and only approves schools and training organisations that meet the FOA standards.
Here in Metro Manila, which is officially known as the Philippines’ National Capital Region (NCR), Subnet Services is the only school approved by FOA. We are listed as School #728 on the FOA website. Thus, we are authorised to offer certifications on behalf of FOA to students who successfully passed our training.
Currently, Subnet offers six fiber optic courses in three categories: (1) primary certifications, (2) skills-based certifications, (3) applications-based certifications.
- Certified Fiber Optic Technician – CFOT (TEL2001) is the FOA certification for general fiber optics applications that
runs for 3 days.
- Certified Premises Cabling Technician – CPCT (TEL2006) is a 5-day training that covers CFOT and premises cabling. It is designed for anyone interested in becoming a certified premises cabling technician using fiber optics.
- Certified Fiber Optic Network Design – CFOSD (TEL2007) is a 3-day course that explores the facets of designing fiber optic networks.
- Certified Fiber Optic Outside Plant – CFOSO (TEL2008) is a 2-day training that focuses on familiarization with the
technology and processes involved in the installation of OSP networks.
- CFOSH Fiber to the Home Premises FTTx FTTH (TEL2004) is a 2-day training for anyone who has completed the basic CFOT course and wishes to become certified to install fiber to the home.
Meanwhile, Combined Basic CFOT and CFOSH (TEL2005) is a 5-day combined course that is designed to take a fiber optics beginner to the advanced stage in a short time.
Interested to train with us? You may get in touch with our Customer Sales Team for more information.