Subnet Services Fiber Optics Weekend Training Schedule
Subnet Services is aware that not all aspiring fiber optic technicians have the time to spend on weekdays for trainings. Most of them are in fact working professionals who are busy during the week and some are keen to make a career change. Thus this year, our training school has started to provide weekend schedules for those who cannot afford to train on weekdays. As a start, we have made Certified Fiber Optic Technician (CFOT) available every last weekend of the month.
Known as the Fiber Optic Association (FOA) certification for general fiber optics applications, CFOT is designed for anyone interested in becoming a Fiber Optics Technician or who needs to understand or use fiber optic technology within his/her job. You can qualify for this training as long as you are computer literate.
- May 31 to June 2, 2019 (Friday to Sunday)
- June 28 to June 30, 2019 (Friday to Sunday)
- July 26 to July 28, 2019 (Friday to Sunday)
- August 30 to September 1, 2019 (Friday to Sunday)
- September 27 to September 29, 2019 (Friday to Sunday)
- October 25 to October 27, 2019 (Friday to Sunday)
- November 22 to November 24, 2019 (Friday to Sunday)
For the full training schedule of CFOT this year, view the CFOT 2019 training schedule.
Other Fiber Optics Training Courses
Meanwhile, here are the other fiber optics training courses that we offer. Click on the course title to know more about the training.
- CFOSH Fiber to the Home Premises FTTx FTTH (TEL2004) is a two-day course for anyone who wants to be employed in configuration, installation, testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance of FTTx FTTH fiber optic systems. CFOSH has a CFOT prerequisite. But if you want to take the two courses at the same time, you can enroll in TEL2005.
- Combined Basic CFOT and CFOSH (TEL2005) is a two-in-one training (TEL2001 and TEL2005) that runs for five days. It is designed to take the beginner to advanced stage in a short time.
- Certified Premises Cabling Technician – CPCT (TEL2006) covers the technology of communications and cabling, fiber optics and fiber optic networks, as well as design and installation of premises networks. It has a CFOT prerequisite. Just like TEL2005, this training will run for five days if taken simultaneously with CFOT.
- Certified Fiber Optic Network Design – CFOSD (TEL2007) explores the facets of designing fiber optic networks – from choosing components, proposed routing, testing, and documenting to creating a plan and managing installation. It is a three-day training with a CFOT prerequisite.
- Certified Fiber Optic Outside Plant – CFOSO (TEL2008) focuses on familiarization with the technology and processes involved in the installation of OSP networks. It is a five-day course if combined with CFOT. But if you have already taken your CFOT, this program will only run for two days.
Interested to take any of these courses soon? For further enquiries, you may get in touch with our Customer Sales Team.