Subnet Services Looks to Hire Welding Instructors and Fabricators
Calling all skilled Filipino welders! We are looking for welding instructors and fabricators who are willing to work in Pasig City, Philippines.
Subnet Welding Instructor and Fabricator Qualifications
- Filipino nationals only
- Male and female applicants
- 25 years old and above
- With at least 3 years of experience in the related field
- Welder (SMAW/MMAW, GTAW/TIG, FCAW, GMAW/MIG/MAG, silver brazing/gas welding) for carbon steel, aluminum, and stainless steel materials
- Dissimilar metal welder using gas welding processes
- Pipe fitter and structural fitter
- Plasma cutting, oxygen acetylene cutting, air gouging operator
- National certificate holder (SMAW NCII, GMAW NCII, FCAW NCII, GTAW NCII and Pipefitting NCII), issued by TESDA is a plus
- Willing to work in Pasig City
Subnet Welding Instructor Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for training trainees in the industrial field
- Has established technical skills in welding, grinding, and cutting
- Has attained assessors’ methodology and training methodology
- Has the ability to read blueprints and recognize welding symbols and specifications
- Has the ability to use a variety of tools and equipment
- Has the ability to identify weld defects
- Has the ability to deliver competency-based training
- Has the ability to conduct competency-based assessment
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Has basic Math skills and mechanical aptitude
- Plans training session
- Maintains training facilities
- Implements safety rules and regulation
Salary Offer: Negotiable upon interview
For interested applicants, you may send your resume to email@example.com with email subject: WELDING INSTRUCTORS & FABRICATORS FOR PASIG, PHILIPPINES
As an internationally recognised training company, Subnet Services is accredited by the American Welding Society (AWS) and known as the only AWS Accredited Test Facility (ATF) present in the Philippines. We are also a member of the American Society for Nondestructive Testing (ASNT).
Likewise, Subnet is a proud member of the International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA). We are also the first to offer the offshore ROV Pilot Technician selection of courses in the country. We even hold the title of being the only Fiber Optic Association (FOA) approved school not just in Metro Manila, but in the island group of Luzon in the Philippines.
Above all, Subnet trains many of the large national and international companies in the fields of marine, technical, and welding.
What are you waiting for?
Become Subnet’s welding instructor!